Our client was searching for new sources of revenue and new communication approaches, therefore they decided to seek new innovative approaches in the process of purchasing goods. Thus, we prepared loyalty program business model based on the concept of multi-channel shopping experience supported with NFC technology and mobile applications.
- We prepared a multi-partner business model, outlined its performance and evaluated its business potential.
- We analyzed existing risks and prepared recommendations to manage them.
- We created a system for rewarding customers, taking the relevance and attractiveness of the bonuses for each customer segment into consideration.
- We prepared basis for cooperation model that took into account mutual long-term benefits for all stakeholders.
- To get insight into customer behavior, we prepared segmentation of potential users and set offerings that would increase attractiveness of the loyalty program.
- Once the loyalty program concept was prepared, we analyzed potential partners, their business, prepared a list of strategic partners and prioritized them.
- In the final part of the project, we prepared a platform for communication strategy. We determined intensity of communication, timeline and estimated budget through various channels.
We prepared a loyalty program business model based on the concept of 'multi-channel' shopping experience that enabled our client deployment of new technologies and methods of improving interaction with consumers, preparation of relevant offers and consequently higher revenues through new channels. Model included both digital communication and traditional channels of communication and as such allowed insights into the consumer and their habits on the basis of NFC technology.